Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser- Who doesn’t know about this brand. After a long search of years, I finally came across this dermatologically approved skincare product brand and trust me I am loving it. This cream-based skin cleanser in a wonderful product for all skin type. It is soap-free and what not. I am highly impressed product but definitely there are a few demerits which we cannot ignore. So, let me first jot down all the pros and cons of Cetaphil Skin Cleanser without any further adieu!
- The best thing about Cetaphil cleanser is that it is a gel cream-based product which feels as if you are applying a gel on your face. Cool no?
- This comes in a big package which lasts around 6-7 months of daily use and Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser cost me around only INR 350 for 250ml of product and that’s very economical, I guess. We spend almost INR 250- INR 300 in a normal dermatologically unapproved facewashes and gets a little amount as well. So money-wise, it’s a bit on a costlier side but it’s worth it.
- Cetaphil Facewash is a dermatologically approved product so, it is most suitable for sensitive skin and does not cause you any harm as such. But this can be a bit controversial as there are some ingredients which are highly debatable. I will mention this in the cons part. So keep reading.
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is suitable for all parts of your body, so no need for soap from now and you have everything at one spot.
- Finally, I think, this product is suitable for all skin type and IT IS SOAP-FREE GUYS, so it to go for everyone and can help every girl or boy out there searching for a great face/body cleanser.
- First thing first, let’s talk about the ingredients of Cetaphil Cleanser. So, there are a few contents in Cetaphil cleanser which is not suitable to use on our skin. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Paraben are the ones. This is the biggest negative point of this product and I think people sometimes or maybe most of the time, do not hesitate to stay away from these ingredients because of their bad effects on our skin. So, it’s all up to the consumer. Your call guys!
- Being a combination skin type girl, I think after a few hours, I feel like my face has built up enough sebum. I don’t know why this happens but it’s quite annoying to experience oiliness on my skin and which leads to frequent washes in a day. This may not necessarily happen with you too.
- As I told you earlier that Cetaphil Facewash is a gel-cream based product so it doesn’t build up a lather, rather it cleanses from deep within your skin. After a wash, you will definitely feel-like cleansed and dirt-free.
So, guys, this is my take on this wonderful and dermatologically approved facewash. I think you should give it a try, maybe you will like it or maybe not. But trying something can never harm you. Let’s give it a try and do comment down below your experience and your favourite face wash. Also mention what would you want to read next. I would be glad to serve. Till then keep on reading and love you all…