Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Coconut Scent & Triple Oats Complex, Dimethicone Skin Protectant for Sensitive & Extra-Dry Itchy Skin is enriched with the amazing benefits that definitely brings something very tempting to the table.
Moisturizing is an unexceptionable part of skincare which is important regardless of your skin type. But despite that, most of us even after being well aware of this, choose to skip this beauty regimen step and move on. For a few people out there, it’s very inconvenient to take out time from their busy schedule to moisturize and take care of their skin. I cannot stress enough on the fact that how much important it is to apply a good quality moisturiser all over your skin to seal that nourishment and keep it fresh for a longer time. Trust me, moisturising your skin won’t take an eternity, especially on a rushed morning when you require that time to straighten your hair.
I have tried many body moisturizers till now, like of Vaseline, Nivea, Nykaa and Ponds, but none of them was able to impress me with there formulation and most importantly fragrance. I have been using Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion for a long time now, like almost a year. This was a beautiful gift to me by my special someone (Lucky though!) and it was ordered from Amazon as usual (You guys might be well aware of this by now). LOL!
The first day when I got this, I applied it right after taking my regular shower, and for the fact, I was feeling quite lazy that day as it was Sunday (NO OFFICE DAY! YaY). I pumped twice on the bottle and gathered a handful of lotion. Straightforwardly, I splashed it all over my leg and that amazing coconut aroma engulfed me into its seductiveness and I am still drooling over the grace of Aveeno’s Natural coconut fragrance. It is very gentle on the skin and does a great job whether you are getting ready to begin the beautiful and positive day or just making your bed to slip in between the sheets. After finishing one bottle I thought if Jennifer Aniston has used Aveeno since her teenage years, it certainly is worth re-buying and re-buying and re-buying forever.
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion tender coconut-based formula soothes redness, relieves irritation, combats dry skin itch, giving skin that soft, supple, smooth and naturally healthy-looking texture. The Aveeno’s formulation is thick enough to stay neat in your hand and thin enough to slip away seductively on the skin. It instantly hydrates the skin from within making it plump and luminous.
I forgot to tell you that it is NON-GREASY and keeps the skin matte while retaining it’s silky and supple touch. This lotion makes my skin feel like it’s slurped up a huge cup of calming milk. And best of all, this hydrated sensation lasts throughout the day. It feels both lightweight and creamy — but I especially love how it absorbs into the skin promptly without giving a greasy film on the surface, so we could lotion up instantly, get dressed, and get rolling.
How to use Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion?
Take a handful of Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion on your clean hands. Splash it on your legs, arms, chest, stomach, back and all over your body. Give your body a calming massage in a circular motion until your skin absorbs all this milky lotion. For most excellent results, apply daily right after your shower or bath, when the skin is still that little bit moist.
- Mineral Oil
- Chemical sunscreens
- Artificial Fragrance
What I loved about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion-
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion contains natural, skin-soothing ingredients like coconut which suits me really well.
- This natural extract filled nourishing body lotion is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), hypoallergenic and contains no added fragrance.
- Dry skin? this will meet your match, for sure. This moisturizing therapeutic body lotion is clinically proven to relieve itchy, dry skin.
- I am fond of the texture, which is neither too thick nor runny. This non-greasy body lotion absorbs really very quickly so that I can slather it and get going.
- This lotion can heal your dry skin from within and most important the area which is moisture-less like cracked heels, dry elbow etc.
- The coconut smell is amazingly seductive and therapeutic. I love that!
- Last but not the least, IT IS CRUELTY-FREE!
What I didn’t like-
- There is no SPF formula in it, which creates a bit of a concern, but what will sunscreen do then?
- It is a bit costly but I would say, it’s still worth a purchase coz it lasts for a long time.
Other Natural Moisturizing Lotions you can choose from-
- The Body Shop British Strawberry Body Yogurt
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Visibly Flawless Skin Moisturize– Second best and most recommended body lotion.
- NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish
- MCaffeine Naked & Raw Moisturizing Coffee Body Lotion
To conclude all our wonderful and engaging conversation, I would just like to say that this product is worth giving a try and if not this one then you can also go for Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, a great substitute by Aveeno. I have been using this product from a while so I thought why not let’s share my review with my lovely readers. At last, I would like to urge you to please follow me on my social media handles like Instagram, and Twitter where I share my reviews on other great products.
Do not forget to like and share this blog with your friends and family which might help them to shortlist some amazing moisturizers. Share your views in the comment section below and also tell me what you want to read next. I would love to share that with you guys.
Till then #Happyskincaring guys! KEEP MOISTURISING.