What do you do to get your day started? I drink, drink, and drink Green Tea! Over-loading na? But what If I ki I apply it as well? Super-overloading na? So, today, I am here with MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum that is antioxidant-rich and will make the facial skin refreshed in the morning as well as in the evening after a long day. This serum moisturises my skin profoundly, and its lightweight texture is super perfect for any time, anywhere rejuvenation. It genuinely elevates my senses with its calming aroma is super awesome, as I apply it on my face.
The best thing is that this face serum absorbs quickly into my skin leaving no stickiness behind and the significant part is that this serum is free from Paraben, SLS, SLES, Silicones, and suits all skin types.
Name Of The Product
MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum
Green Tea has vital benefits for the skin. It is rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals and rids the skin of pollutants, toxins, thus helping in an invigorating detox. The anti-inflammatory property of green tea soothes the skin and makes it ideal for everyday skincare; reduces dark spots as well. The Caffeine in Green Tea tones & soothes the skin and gives a healthy glow. Vitamin C relieves skin irritants and also protects the skin from sun damage. One vital ingredient for your skin is the Hyaluronic Acid in the serum, which not only hydrates and makes the skin supple but also conditions the skin.MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum
₹ 625 for 40 ml | BUY HERE
Aqua (Water), Glycerine, Methylpropanediol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Green Tea Extract, C15-19 Alkane, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycerine, Aqua, Harungana Madagascariensis Extract (Harungana Extract), Caffeine, Disodium Dihydrogen Ethylenediaminetetraacetate, Squalane, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Hyaluronic Acid, Perfume, Colour
**Most of the ingredients of MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum are humectant/moisturiser, solvent, viscosity controller, or preservative.
How To Use
- Once you gently clean your face,
- Directly release a few drops of the serum on your face and gently massage it into the skin using your fingertips.
- Follow with the application of a light moisturiser, for locking in the hydration.
- For best results use twice daily.
The light green fluid is packed in a high-end glass bottle with a dropper like a dispenser. The bottle came in a cardboard box which included all the necessary information related to the product. I loved the light green hue of the product. The packaging is incredible and luxurious.
The dropper dispenser is useful as it makes it very convenient to use the product. Still, genuinely speaking, mine one was defective as it was not correctly sucking and dispensing the product. I guess a bottle with a pump could work better for this product. So 8.5/10 for packaging!
Suggested Reading – 5 Ways Natural Sandalwood Powder Can Help You Get Glowing Skin Forever
Fragrance, Consistency & Shade
The texture of the product is gel-like and soothing. It is a thick water-based formula, which is exceptionally lightweight and non-sticky. It has a light green colour and comes with a super-smooth texture.
The fragrance of MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum is sweet yet fresh. It has a fresh cucumber aroma, and I like it. The best thing is it doesn’t stick into your nose and lingers throughout the day.
What I Loved About It
- The texture is very smooth and non- sticky as well.
- The packaging is high-end and very strong. It doesn’t use any sort of plastic in it.
- The aroma of the product is very captivating and doesn’t linger throughout the day.
- It is a full-on chemical-free. and it doesn’t contain Paraben, SLS, SLES, Silicones.
- It is suitable for all skin types. The watery texture is best for dry skin as it gives the much-needed moisture to it.
- I really relish the glowy sheen that lasts all day long. It calms the pimples though doesn’t heal.
What I Didn’t Like
- It is super costly. I thought for days before investing my money in this product.
- The dispenser didn’t work correctly, at least in my case. It doesn’t suck and dispense the serum properly. I use it by applying the product stuck on the disperser glass tube.
- I am quite unsure about one thing, that how will I extract every last bit of the product that is in the bottle? Comment down below, with your suggestions.
My Final Thoughts on MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum
MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Serum is remarkable. I used to have light brown coloured acne spots on my cheek, and it has removed most of them. This is not a sponsored post, and I am utterly fair while sharing my experience with you.
The way it has lightened the dark spots, I guess it might work for you as well. It has some lovely ingredients that I always swear by, like hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, along with some other chemical names which I am not aware of. These ingredients together work great in removing dark spots. Maybe because of which, it has successfully removed the stubborn brown spots.
So I would recommend this product. Do give it a try and share your views in the comment section below. Also, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Quora.